This week, AJ and Chris have some sources of happy if you are having the holiday blues...or if you are in need of cash-ola for those holiday upgrades.
Sources of Happy Around Town:
Villagebooks.com (http://villagebooks.com/) - Continuous high-quality events
Pickfordcinema.org (http://pickfordcinema.org/) - “More than movies”
Around the Internet:
WhatcomTalk.com (http://whatcomtalk.com/) - Positive stories about people and businesses around Bellingham and Whatcom County
Where do you go to convert old gadgets to new cash-ola
This came from a comment I had said to me “oh yea, I have one of those [and the rummage through a drawer - and takes it out and clearly it is dead and hasn't been used in months]”
Amazon Seller (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/)
Apple Trade Up (iPhone) program (https://www.apple.com/iphone/trade-up/). For Mac products (https://www.apple.com/mac/trade-up/)
* * *
Tech That Caught our eye
* Hurry Slowly (http://hurryslowly.co/) - A new podcast about how you can be more productive, creative, and resilient through the simple act of slowing down.
* OnePlus 5T (https://oneplus.net/5t) - a $500 flagship phone, 6-inch screen, virtually no “bloatware” added. If Chris had to purchase an Android phone...
* * *
Connect with us
* **AJ**: patreon.com/ajbarse (http://patreon.com/ajbarse) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ajbarse)/Instagram (http://instagram.com/ajbarse) @ajbarse.
* **Chris**: bit.ly/quietchris (http://bit.ly/quietchris) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mnmltek)/Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mnmltek/) @mnmltek.
* **Twitter Hashtags**: #bhampodcast and #quietconversations
* * *
Listen to us
* If you're in the Bellingham area, be sure to listen to our show on KMRE 102.3 FM (http://www.kmre.org/bellingham-podcast-media-tech/)! Thursdays @ 9:00 am and Saturdays @ 1:30 pm.
* * *
Talk to us
* Got a question about technology or anything else about life in Bellingham? Call 201-731-8324 (tel:2017318324) (TECH) and leave us a voicemail, and ask us nicely! We may include it in one of our future shows.
* * *
Subscribe to us
* iTunes, Google Play Store, Soundcloud, Spreaker, or wherever else you podcast. And check out our website at bellinghampodcast.com (http://bellinghampodcast.com/)