We've encountered some talented folks out there making products that tell a story, that are personalized, and are worth an extended look. Skip aisle six in your big-box retail store and check out some products worthy of your time and attention....and we have some unscripted insights in store as well. This weekend is the 135th anniversary of a “workingmen's holiday” So whether you work in an office, or from home, this weekend's for you! So let's get the Labor Day weekend party started. This is the Bellingham Podcast...
* * *
* Found Leather Goods (https://foundleathergoods.com/) - Fairhaven
* Hide and Drink (https://hideanddrink.com/)
* Passion Leather (http://www.passionleather.com/)
* New Vision Soccer (http://newvisionsoccer.org/) - New Vision Glory acoustic guitar (http://www.lyndentribune.com/news/guitar-maker-andy-beech-mbhs-grad-extending-his-craft-to/article_85b3ba54-358a-11e7-ba37-7f6a56ad6760.html)
* Bay Engravers (http://www.bayengraving.com/)
* Toxic Natos (https://www.toxicnatos.com/) (Veteran Owned Business)
News From Your [subdued] Hosts:
AJ has been busy:
* “Every Moment Has a Story” the short film
* Vimeo https://vimeo.com/ajbarse/everymomenthasastory
* YouTube https://youtu.be/Xc0DStvdCrk
* Patreon http://www.patreon.com/ajbarse
* The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride
* I have had several friends and colleagues who have battled either cancer or mental health issues just this last year alone; leading me to join this group of dapper men and women. On Sunday the 24th of September, I will don my finest attire and my classic inspired motorcycle, with my fellow men and women across the globe to join the fight with ****The Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride**** (https://www.gentlemansride.com/rider/barse) (or DGR) to raise awareness for prostate cancer and men’s mental health. I will be riding with 35,398 riders across the globe, and will be joining with our neighbors to the north in the Vancouver ride.
Chris has been busy:
* 100 Tech Tips (http://100techtips.com/archive) COMPLETED!
* Quiet Conversations (http://bit.ly/quietchris) newsletter - #65 just recently sent
* * *
Tech that caught our eye
Skipped until next week
* * *
Chris - AJ's on death row? And his last meal is....
AJ - Chris is a wreck, and something of his humanity has got to go. And it is....
* * *
Connect with us
* AJ: patreon.com/ajbarse (http://patreon.com/ajbarse) or follow me on Twitter/Instagram (http://instagram.com/ajbarse) both are @ajbarse.
* Chris: Twitter/Instagram/Medium.com as @mnmltek
* Quiet Conversations newsletter: bit.ly/quietchris (http://bit.ly/quietchris)
* 100 Tech Tips - An ongoing project: www.100techtips.com (http://www.100techtips.com/)
* Twitter Hashtags: #bhampodcast and #quietconversations
Listen to us
* If you're in the Bellingham area, be sure to listen to our show on KMRE 102.3 FM (http://www.kmre.org/bellingham-podcast-media-tech/)!
* Thursdays at 9 am
* Saturdays at 1:30 pm
Talk to us
* 201-731-8324 (tel:2017318324) (TECH)
* Got a question about technology or anything else about life in Bellingham? Leave us a voicemail!
* Ask us nicely! We may include it in one of our future shows.
Subscribe to us
* iTunes, Google Play Store, Soundcloud, Spreaker, or wherever else you podcast. And check out our website at bellinghampodcast.com (http://bellinghampodcast.com/)