On THIS episode:
- Pack your bag! We have 6 weekender adventures for you that are easy get aways departing from 98226.
Chris with a new new-Bond NATO
AJ with a modded Infantry leather NATO and... a little bezel alchemy with some lume
Weekend Bag'n it
What is Chris and AJ's go-to weekend bags:
Chris - Cargo Works Utility Carry-all
- $50 online
Timbuk2 Navigator (small) http://www.timbuk2.com/navigator-duffel-bag/592.html
- $99 ish
- Recently got a design update
- Duffel + Backpack
- If loaded down with it, you might want to get a little more padding on those backpack straps. Just say'n.
- Chris -
- AJ -
- San Juan Islands
- San Juan
- Lime Kiln Lighthouse (...and a little shameless plug for WSPF and a little guest article by AJ)
- Roche Harbor
- Sea to Sky Highway
Tech that caught our eye
- Great who love action adventure with a post apocalyptic techno fall of humanity...and there is hunting of machines with a bow. Mad Max got nothing on this.
E3 was this last week
Xbox One X (yes...bad naming yet again)
- “the world’s most powerful console designed for immersive true 4K gaming”
- “Xbox One X is built for true 4K gaming, which combines 2160p frame buffers, High Dynamic Range and Wide Color Gamut into a pristine visual package”
- “The 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming.” PS4 Pro 2.1 GHz
- Liquid coold vapor chamber
- Smalles xbox ever made
- “12GB GDDR5 of graphic memory” PS4 pro has 8gb
- 6 teraflops of graphics power vs PS4 Pro 4.2
- “ Like the Xbox One S, it includes a 4K UHD Blu-ray player, built-in power supply, three USB 3.0 ports (one in the front and two in the back), and IR blaster”
- $499 USD November 7
Connect with us
- AJ: patreon.com/ajbarse or follow me on Twitter/Instagram both are @ajbarse.
- VLog is on hiatus due to personal/family medical issues, but the feed will still have photography from my adventuring and travels .
- Chris: You can find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Medium as @mnmltek
Listen to us
- If you're in the Bellingham area, be sure to listen to our show on KMRE 102.3 FM!
- Thursdays at 9 am
- Saturdays at 1:30 pm
Talk to us
- Got a question about technology or anything else about life in Bellingham? Leave us a voicemail!
- 201-731-8324 (TECH)
- Ask us nicely! We may include it in one of our future shows.
Thank You for Joining Us
- Subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play Store, Soundcloud, Spreaker, or wherever else you podcast. And check out our website at bellinghampodcast.com