AJ and Chris go on a $24 adventure, it's a rail trip! As they head from BLI to YVR by way of American train; find out on this episode how Chris finds an analog heaven full of paper. AJ meets a master timelord. And they both talk about "the wall of tea," all that and more on this episode of the Bellingham Podcast.
* What can $24 round trip get you...how about an over 2hr delay.
* Cold and wet Vancouver
* Taxi it if you are trying to get from downtown to Grandville Island
* Because remember- when NOT in the USA and you DON'T pay for international data- one can't simply just Uber.
* Gradnville Island
* Paper Ya! http://paper-ya.com/
* Grandville Island Tea Company https://granvilletea.com/
* Over all good eats
* Art district vibe- lots to do
* Water Taxi/Bus for tourists.
* Roldorf and Co http://www.roldorf.co/
* Travel App Advise
* Maps.Me https://maps.me/
* Amtrak App
* Kayak (for itinerary online) https://www.kayak.com/
* Blenz Coffee
Tech that caught our eye;
Light Phone 2 https://www.thelightphone.com/
Fairhaven Food Fest https://www.fairhaven.com/events/
*AJ*: patreon.com/ajbarse (http://patreon.com/ajbarse) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ajbarse)/Instagram (http://instagram.com/ajbarse) @ajbarse.
*Chris*: bit.ly/quietchris (http://bit.ly/quietchris) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mnmltek)/Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mnmltek/) @mnmltek. OR on Apple News (https://apple.news/TWOw28h-fRa229KO3HghIfg)!
*Twitter Hashtags*: #bhampodcast and #quietconversation
If you're in the Bellingham area, be sure to listen to our show on KMRE 102.3 FM (http://www.kmre.org/bellingham-podcast-media-tech/) Thursdays @ 9:00 am and Saturdays @ 1:30 pm.
Got a question about technology or anything else about life in Bellingham? Call 201-731-8324 (tel:2017318324) (TECH) and leave us a voicemail, and ask us nicely! We may include it in one of our future shows.
iTunes, Google Play Store, Soundcloud, Spreaker, TuneIn, or wherever else you podcast. And check out our website at bellinghampodcast.com (http://bellinghampodcast.com/)