A while ago, AJ and Chris arrived at the intersection of digital and analog and this episode talks about the endeavors they are starting as look back at the basics. Chris with capturing moments scratching pen to paper to archive and sort his day. AJ perusing his alchemy of time and light with analog photograpy and capturing his son growing up. All this and more on this episode of the Bellingham Podcast.
Bag. Paper. Pen. The dedicated workweek
* The Bag - Everki Venue XL (https://www.everki.com/products1/messenger-bags/venuexl-premium-rfid-mini-messenger-fits-ipad-pro-12-inch-surface-pro-macbook-12-inch-detail) - Only the essentials
* The Paper - Pitch Black note book (https://fieldnotesbrand.com/products/pitch-black-note).
* The Pen - Staedtler pigment liner 308 (https://www.staedtler.us/en/products/ink-writing-instruments/fineliners/pigment-liner-308-fineliner/)
The last two episodes for AJ have widened his technological swath looking at 'technological dependency.'
Coffee (next episode). Camera (this episode). Watch (a lot of episodes). The good and simple life
Film isn't dead after-all? A vintage Olympus 1972 OM-1 in hand, he is shooting film?
* OM-1 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympus_OM-1)
* Quicksilver Bellingham (http://quicksilverphotolab.com/)
* Shout out to The Adapted Eye for the OM-1 https://www.flickr.com/photos/dixeyk/
*AJ*: patreon.com/ajbarse (http://patreon.com/ajbarse) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ajbarse)/Instagram (http://instagram.com/ajbarse) @ajbarse.
*Chris*: bit.ly/quietchris (http://bit.ly/quietchris) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mnmltek)/Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mnmltek/) @mnmltek.
*Twitter Hashtags*: #bhampodcast and #quietconversation
If you're in the Bellingham area, be sure to listen to our show on KMRE 102.3 FM (http://www.kmre.org/bellingham-podcast-media-tech/) Thursdays @ 9:00 am and Saturdays @ 1:30 pm.
Got a question about technology or anything else about life in Bellingham? Call 201-731-8324 (tel:2017318324) (TECH) and leave us a voicemail, and ask us nicely! We may include it in one of our future shows.
iTunes, Google Play Store, Soundcloud, Spreaker, TuneIn, or wherever else you podcast. And check out our website at bellinghampodcast.com (http://bellinghampodcast.com/)