We will be on holiday until 2018. On this first part of a two part episode we recap of 2017 topics. Yes some of these topics are political- but we unshackle the politics headlines from the core topics. And what we see for next year?
Top of the show: A big shout out all of our listeners in helping grow out this show.
Part 1 Topics:
Podcast hightlight bits?
AJ- MN history (https://youtu.be/iN29nu9kI5g?t=17m46s) and Eddie Bauer History (https://youtu.be/t7_058R7I1E?t=11m30s) clips
Chris- Five Rules for Computer Techs (https://youtu.be/cmJo9hJ8upY?t=1m55s) and PNW Sandlot (https://youtu.be/hdWNEZvVqVs?t=15m21s) clips
Prestone Windshield De-Icer (https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/prestone-4666/chemicals---fluids-16461/de-icers-17307/windshield-deicer/as247/4666559) - Yellow Spray Bottle - about $5
Magnetic Windshield cover (https://www.amazon.com/Magnetic-Edges-Windshield-Snow-Cover/dp/B075QGJSPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513102786&sr=8-1&keywords=windshield+cover) - Save minutes of scraping in the morning - $23
The main topic
Trends from 2017
* Crowd sourcing on a high
* Kickstarter/IndiGoGo a palooza
* Patreon finds its stride
* Athletes getting hit hard.
* What is the state of the entertainment value of things like the NFL
* Fast food vs Eat at home
* BlueApron Online
* Fred Meyer Clickist
* Uber Eats Delivery
* Parity with Organic vs non-organic
* Lifestyle Brands TO BE CONTINUED
Connect with us
* **AJ**: patreon.com/ajbarse (http://patreon.com/ajbarse) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ajbarse)/Instagram (http://instagram.com/ajbarse) @ajbarse.
* **Chris**: bit.ly/quietchris (http://bit.ly/quietchris) or follow on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mnmltek)/Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mnmltek/) @mnmltek.
* **Twitter Hashtags**: #bhampodcast and #quietconversations
* * *
Listen to us
* If you're in the Bellingham area, be sure to listen to our show on KMRE 102.3 FM (http://www.kmre.org/bellingham-podcast-media-tech/)! Thursdays @ 9:00 am and Saturdays @ 1:30 pm.
* * *
Talk to us
* Got a question about technology or anything else about life in Bellingham? Call 201-731-8324 (tel:2017318324) (TECH) and leave us a voicemail, and ask us nicely! We may include it in one of our future shows.
* * *
Subscribe to us
* iTunes, Google Play Store, Soundcloud, Spreaker, TuneIn, or wherever else you podcast. And check out our website at bellinghampodcast.com (http://bellinghampodcast.com/)