BPM Tech, Episode 6 Show Notes
On THIS episode:
- All you need to know about streaming music, but were afraid to ask.
- Portable speaker recommendations to enjoy your tunes in the sun
- and we BOTH highlight our favorite spots on I-5, Exit 253.
All that and more NEXT on BPM Tech!
AJ Update: StreamNation post shuttering, did get back to me, got about 99% of my backup back
Exit 254 - Lakeway Drive
- Since 1986. It’s a full-fledged family destination - kids drawings up on the wall. Second location recently opened in Burlington. Skagit County in the Donut house!
- Chris’ secret weapon. 12 donut holes for a buck. Enough sugar to satisfy that part of your brain, doesn’t break yer wallet. Or your spleen.
AJ: Da Vinci's Classic Subs
The sun is finally making its way out! So, what technology do we recommend for tunes in the sun this season:
Mobile Audio battle royal
- Apple Music
- Google Play Music
- Amazon Prime Music
- Podcasting apps
- Internet Radio apps
- Audio Books
Chris Hey all you out there in PodcastLand! Give us a call at 201-731-8324
, that's 201-731-TECH and leave us a voicemail. Let us know what you think of the show. Ask us a question about technology. We'll be happy to answer your questions —ASKED NICELY, of course — in our future shows.
- AJ - Monogram by Moo
- Chris - Fitbit