We are back from holiday! Happy 2018. On this second part of a two part episode we rejoin our conversation on the recap of 2017 topics as we see how they roll into 2018. Yes, some of these topics are political- but we unshackle the political headlines from the core topics. And what we see for this year.
* Rise and fall of Blue Apron
* Uber eats, Fredmyer, Amazon Fresh (and their acquisition of whole foods), et al.
* News and Social Media's love triangle with politics, fatigue & frustration
* We chatted quite a few times on the fatique of being Glued to your device- but for 2017 one last tip....how to help get out of the “echo chamber” as we call it- or Bubbles as this TED talk discusses about.
* TEDWomen2017 “Free yourself ...